Check-in time is after 4pm. Check-out time is by 10am
No extensions are granted for late check-outs during high season periods.
If the cabin you have reserved is ready for occupancy, an early check-in may be possible. Please call the day prior to your arrival to check with the
The lodge office is not open 24 hours a day.
Out of respect for all of our guests and community members, and in accordance with the Camp Sherman noise ordinance, we enforce quiet hours of 10pm-7am year-round.
Visitors & RVs
Only registered guests may use the facilities or stay overnight. RV camping is not permitted at Lake Creek Lodge. RV lodging is permitted in some of the Metolius campgrounds, as well as HooDoo’s Camp Sherman Resort & RV and Cold Springs Resort.
Hammocks are prohibited when lashing to a tree, self-standing hammocks are allowed.
Smoking & Candles
Due to extreme fire danger in the National Forest, our property, including all cabins, is smoke free. Smoking of any kind or use of candles is strictly prohibited. A charge of $100 per cabin will be applied if this policy is not followed.
We do not provide daily towel and linen service. Towel changes can be requested on the 3rd day. During your stay housekeeping service can be requested for an additional charge. Pool towels will be available at the pool.
We do not allow fires during the months of June, July, August or September. Subject to change depending on the weather. Firewood & kindling are provided to cabins with wood burning fireplaces but limited to 1 bundle per day per cabin. The appropriate amount of firewood for the length of your stay will be provided prior to your arrival. Additional bundles can be purchased at the Main Lodge.
Lost & Found
For all items that are found after guest departures, requests can be made to have items shipped for the cost of shipping plus a $25 service charge. All found items that are not claimed promptly after departure will be donated to a local charity.
October 1st to the Thursday before Memorial Weekend bookings (excluding the Holiday Season) will receive a full refund, less a cancellation fee of $50.00 if reservation is canceled 7 days prior to arrival. There is no refund of deposit thereafter.
Memorial Weekend to September 30th bookings will receive a full refund, less a cancellation fee of $50.00, if reservation is canceled a minimum of 30 days prior to arrival. There is no refund of deposit thereafter.
Winter Holiday Season bookings will receive a full refund, less a cancellation fee of $50.00, if cancelled a minimum of 30 days prior to arrival. There is no refund of deposit thereafter.
The same amount of notice is required to switch cabins, without penalty, if you are staying in a Luxury cabin (9, 17, 18, 20, 26, 27, and 28). There are no refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
We are unable to make exceptions to our cancellation policy. When making your booking, be prepared for the possibility of inclement weather, heat, smoke or unexpected life events. Rescheduling requests are subject to the same timeline as our cancellation policies.
• Pets are welcome in Cabins 1-15 and 17-20 but not in Cabins 24, 26, 27 or 28.
• There is a $30.00 fee per dog, per day with no more than 2 pets per cabin. No dogs are allowed on the furniture. If there is evidence of dogs on the furniture, an additional $75.00 charge will be applied.
• We require dogs to be kept in a kennel if left unattended in a cabin. A charge of up to $150.00 for excessive cleaning of cabins and/or cost of damages may be applied.
• Dogs must be kept on leash, at all times. This means a leash being held by a guest or attached to your cabin deck (that keeps your pet on the deck), unless you are enjoying our designated “off-leash” meadow. (North Meadow)
• Dog waste must be picked up. If these rules are not followed: You will receive a warning after the 1st offense; A charge of $250.00 will be added to your bill for the 2nd offense; Your ability to re-book will be terminated after the 3rd offense.